Kutztown University Foundation Planned Giving
A gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
Learn More »
Planned giving can help you preserve assets during your lifetime and allow you to provide support to Kutztown University. Creating a planned gift involves selecting the optimal method to attain your charitable and estate planning goals. Our staff can assist you in choosing the option that will best meet your needs.
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
Many of these planned giving methods may qualify you for membership in the Old Main Society.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Make
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets